Let there be light

Some people love shoes; others handbags. I'm obsessed with light fittings. My search for the perfect pendants for our house has taken me all over Auckland. I see them as accessories; as capable of 'lifting' our house as a designer handbag is of an outfit. These are some of the ones currently catching my eye. I have a budget of $5000 for all the entire household lighting (everything including wall mounts, recessed and vanity lights) which I know to some is a fortune. But to others – like the lovers of the $2000-plus Simon James Octo pendant featured here – it's miniscule. Needless to say I can only dream about the Octo but I have managed to pick up a few gems, mainly on sale.





















































































0 comments:

Post a Comment