Home spun and beautiful


These beautiful hand-knitted throws and blankets are super luxe, heavily textured and so very on trend. They are made by an Australian mum under the label Little Dandelion, www.littledandelion.com/. At the moment, I can't tell you how much because the brand is so new its website is still under construction. But they won't be cheap. The recent heating feature I styled for NZ House & Garden showcased a similarly amazing Italian handwoven blanket, which retails for $3500 at Siena Home in Auckland. So until I win Lotto I'll be making do with the more affordable, accessible (and still gorgeous) mohair throws and cableknits you can currently find everywhere. (Either that or I'll be breaking out the knitting needles.)









1 comments:

  1. Pretty amazing, so lovely and snuggly for this time of year. Great find!

    ReplyDelete